Obsession Confession: Botched

botched-plastic-surgery, botched-tv-show
Spinsters, I'm delivering this information to you on a Friday for a very good reason. I didn't want to disrupt your weeks with the urge to binge on a TV show, but now that the weekend is nearly here, I can tell you about this magnificent entertainment in good conscience.

A few weekends ago, I went home for my cousin's wedding, and while I was there, my sister-in-law told me about a TV show on E! called Botched. It's about people who have had bad plastic surgery and want to have it fixed. It sounded appropriately salacious for my tastes, so the moment I got back to Atlanta, I was on my computer trying to find a way to watch it. Unfortunately, Botched is on neither Amazon Prime nor Netflix, and they only have clips on Hulu Plus. Thus, I was relegated to purchasing a season on Amazon and watching it there.

You'll notice above that my photoshoppery of my own face is rather botched. I accidentally started the file in 3,000 DPI instead of 300 DPI (if that even means anything to you), and so the file was moving at a snail's pace. So, let's just pretend we all know I can do better. The weird part about this image? That's the actual size of my eyes. All I did was remove the lower lid. I had no idea that without the lower lid I'd be a human Bratz doll.

Now, back to the tv show. If you only watch one episode (to see whether or not you actually like it), please watch the episode with the guy who is having plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber. There are no words. It is Season 1: Episode 4. People are crazy.

I don't want to spoil any more of this for you, but if you have a sick interest in strange people, I highly recommend this TV show. If you hate hyper-augmentation, then you probably shouldn't watch it. But, really, can you resist?

Now, go forth and enjoy your Friday!

Popular Posts