Friday Coloring Page: Rebecca Black


It's Friday, I know I always say it: You gotta get down on Friday. Rebecca Black certainly thinks so. That's why she's today's coloring page. 

After a crazy week where I didn't actually even finish eating that pan of brownies, I'm ready for Friday night. I'm ready to hang out with my puppykins and relax. Before tonight, though, you should finish this coloring page. You should print it out on 8.5x11 paper and color it in. I mean, you don't even have to color her skin in a color that would be natural for a human being. That's the beauty of Friday and the beauty of coloring pages. Do yo' thang. 

Also, if you don't think you're gonna make it until the next Spinsterhood Diaries Coloring Book comes out, check out Rosie Flo's coloring books. You can get them on Amazon, but this is her website. Charming as can be!

Happy coloring and Happy Friday!

Popular Posts