My Amazon Front Page

Ever since I got Amazon prime a few years ago, I've been pretty obsessed. I probably visit Amazon at least once a day. I've even been writing reviews lately. The other day, though, I opened my Amazon Front Page, and the above screen shot was what I saw. My first thought was, "you know you're a spinster when..."

My best guess is that this is the top list of book suggestions for me because I pre-ordered Spinster from Kate Bolick, but that was at least two months ago. So...this just made me laugh a little.

Today on this Holiday, I hope you're out doing something amazing or either watching all the Netflix and being as lazy as possible. If you'd like to fall into the YouTube rabbit hole, then I highly suggest BBC Radio 1's covers. Just to give you a little taste, I'm going to embed below Ed Sheeran's cover of Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty." I quite enjoyed it, and I hope you do, too!




Ok...and also Imagine Dragons' Cover of Taylor Swift's "Blank Space."

Happy Monday!

Popular Posts