Spinster Love: Snap Judgment

I'm sure you all know by now how much I, like every other spinster my age, love Ira Glass. My Love for Ira and This American Life, though, has brought me to an unfortunate situation: I have listened to every episode of the This American Life podcast. Lucky for me, though, Ira had me covered.

A few weeks ago, I was listening to an episode of of This American Life, and Ira mentioned that one of the stories on the episode had originally aired on yet another NPR podcast called Snap Judgment. Hosted by Glynn Washington (illustrated for today's post), Snap Judgment is a delightful demonstration of storytelling - both fiction and nonfiction. I like to listen to it when I'm really getting in the zone at work. It helps me focus, and some of the stories are really very funny.

So, if you're a cranky old spinster like I am, who likes to do her cubicle work in peace, get out those earbuds and give Snap Judgment a try. I think you'll like it.

Popular Posts