Spinster Friday Jams: A Short February Playlist

lorde-drawing, lorde-playlist, lorde-sketch, lorde-portrait
Happy Friday! If you're anything like me, you're pretty pumped that today is the start of the Olympics. However, I'm going to hold off on the Olympic post until I've actually seen the opening ceremony. Instead, today I want to get your Friday started right with some of the songs I've been loving so far this month. They're not all brand new, but I think they're all pretty great. So, click on the playlist link below to listen at work or create a new playlist on your iPhone and listen while you get some exercise.

Click here to listen to the Spinster Friday Jams Playlist Blindly. But be forewarned...I couldn't find the radio edits on this website.

The playlist:

1. "Pompeii" - Bastille
2. "Step" - Vampire Weekend
3. "Buzzcut Season" - Lorde
4. "White Walls" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
5. "Treasure" - Bruno Mars
6. "Happy" - Pharrell Williams
7. "Gypsy" - Lady Gaga

Enjoy!

(side note: this drawing is supposed to be Lorde, but something went awry, and it's not super recognizable as her...)

Popular Posts