Spinster Addiction: Tetris

video-game-app, tetris-app, tetris-image, tetris-screen-shot, tetris-screen-shot
Growing up, we weren't really allowed to play video games. The first gaming console that entered our house was the Nintendo 64, and by then I was maybe in high school. It belonged to my brother, and we only had the James Bond game, which made me dizzy. That's why it surprises me that I have  a new obsession: Tetris.

The Tetris App is free, and once you get it on your phone, watch out. I know some people are addicted to Candy Crush, but I'm keepin' it old school with Tetris. However, they do now have a new feature: one touch Tetris, and this is my real obsession. It's fast, and I can get up to level 18 before the pileup starts resembling the one in my bedroom that's made of laundry. Eventually, though, the tension gets to me, and I lose. One day, though, I shall reach level twenty. Mark my words!

So, if you're a spinster like me, and you need a way to pass the time while you're waiting in line for your car to get fixed or...any other boring thing you get to do by yourself in the absence of a partner, try Tetris. It's the jam.

Popular Posts