A Chunk Sitch Milestone (Pun Intended)

As the battle against the Chunk Sitch rages on, I feel I should take a moment to celebrate a milestone. Last night after work, I am proud to say I finished the first of three runs in the final week of Couch to 5k. While I used to be much more of a runner than I am today, I have to say I really am proud I'm finally making some progress toward the 10K I used to run three to four times a week. 

With all this running, you'd think the battle against the Chunk Sitch would have been won, but alas, it has not. Once I finish the C25K podcast, I'm going to start in on the 10K bridge, and this time, I won't have my wisdom teeth out. So hopefully I won't fall off the running wagon due to subway vomiting and face-down couch sleeping. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat all the dried mangos. Thank you.

Popular Posts