Spinster Friday Jams: Favorite Earworms

rod-stewart, sometimes-when-we-touch, earworm, earworm-playlist, bathrobe, i-wanna-hold-you-til-i-die
Last friday night, I was hanging out with my neighbor, Hannah, and we decided to put on some pretty sweet jams while I worked on Saturday's illustration. Anyone who's ever worked with or near me knows that the only thing that really goes through my head while I'm sketching is an endless loop of "Sometimes When We Touch", "Against All Odds," and "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Why, you ask?  I have no idea. But we put that on our playlist that night along with some other awesomely singable tunes. So this friday, we're takin' it back old school...but not that old school.

Click here for the Spinster Friday Jams: Favorite Earworms playlist!

The Playlist:
1. "Against All Odds" - Phil Collins
2. "Sometimes When We Touch" - Rod Stewart
3. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Bonnie Tyler
4. "Endless Love" - Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie
5.  "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" - Elton John
6. "What About Love" - Heart
7. "Hold On" - Wilson Phillips
8. "Cowboy Take Me Away" - Dixie Chicks
9. "Baby, Baby" - Amy Grant
10. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion

I hope you love this as much as we did! Happy Friday!

Popular Posts