Pretty Little Liars is Back!

I know, I know. I'm a few days late, but I just needed to say I'm super excited that the new season of Pretty Little Liars has finally started. While I know I'm probably a little too old to be the target demographic for such a show, I can't help it. I'm addicted. I'm dying to find out who A is, but at the same time I'm afraid that'll mean the end of the series, and I really can't be having that. Plus, I think we all know that at least half the reason we watch Pretty Little Liars is for the fashion. So, now let's talk about that.

Aria - What a teacher lover/indie girl. Aria does a good high-low fashion. Back when Target was doing Go International, she wore at least one of those ensembles mixed with some more expensive pieces. In real life, I imagine she'd shop at Urban Outfitters. I'd say crazy earrings are her accessory of choice.

Hannah - The shopaholic. Hannah is one of my favorite characters. She has such a good smile, and she seems like she'd be a fun friend. She's a Bloomie's girl if I've ever seen one, but I'd bet she likes a good spin around Barney's and Bergdorf's as well. She likes the luxury goods, and she's a definite shoe girl where accessories are concerned.

Emily - The Sporty girl. In Real life, Shay Mitchell modeled for American Eagle, and I think that's a pretty good fit. She's got a sporty all american look while still having that bit of natural exoticism in her face. Emily's not big on accessories, but she will wear a slouchy bag or a bracelet or a simple necklace from time to time. Oh, and a scarf, and I happen to know that Aerie Scarves at American Eagle are a very important piece to the puzzle.

Spencer - Spencer is my fave, and it's not just because her name kind of sounds like "spinster." I think she's so pretty, and she reminds me of my friend Natalie. Spencer has that quirky preppy look that I think could be done well in Marc by Marc Jacobs most seasons. She does wear a lot of neutrals, though, and she has great legs. Legwear is her strong suit. That and a good smokey eye.

Popular Posts