Spinster Friday Jams #2

girl-wearing-sunglasses, summer-playlist, sunset, california, see-you-soon
Today's post has two purposes. The first is to tell you that I won't be posting again until Tuesday as I have to go to LA this weekend for work. Of course I'm super excited (I've never been to California before), but I want you to know that I shall return. If you find yourself missing me especially, I suggest you read the following three posts for the three days I'll be absent:
1. #26: Go to the movies...By Yourself
2. Massages
3. Laundry Love

They're from the archives, but maybe they'll give you a little chuckle. Or potentially a little chortle.

Now, for the second portion: The Second Spinster Friday Jams Playlist! If you'd like to be surprised by the playlist, just click this link for the playlist.

If you want to look through the songs first, Here's the playlist:


1. "Downtown" - Petula Clark
2. "Waltz" - Fiona Apple
3. "Animal" - Neon Trees
4. "Extraordinary" - Liz Phair
5. "Gone" - Ben Folds
6. "We Get On" - Kate Nash
7. "Tymps" - Fiona Apple
8. "Dancing in the Moonlight" - King Harvest
9. "Love Me for Me" - Ashlee Simpson
10. "Put Your Records On" - Corinne Bailey Rae
11. "Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
12. "Get me Bodied" - Beyonce
13. "The World Should Revolve Around Me" - Little Jackie
14. "Since You've Been Gone" - Kelly Clarkson

I hope you enjoy these for your Friday workday!

Popular Posts