Oh, Rob!

mary-tyler-moore-show, mary-tyler-moore-dead

There was sad, sad news yesterday for spinsters everywhere yesterday, when we heard that Mary Tyler Moore had passed away. She was funny and charming as Laura Petrie in The Dick Van Dyke Show, but I loved her most as the successful single professional lady in Mary Tyler Moore. She was fun and quirky but also serious and a feminist. I may have to re-watch this series in her honor.

Since we're all pretty upset bout the passing of such an iconic lady, I thought I'd show you something that actually made me laugh out loud this morning. It's a Bad Lip Reading Video of the presidential inauguration. I think it's about 1,000% better than whatever was actually said, and you could have voted either way and still think it's funny. So, please enjoy this:




Happy Thursday!

Popular Posts