Spinster Shopping: Tuesday Vibes


It's Tuesday, and I thought we could do a little shopping. All of these things look good to me, but I know for sure at least two of them are amazing. So, let's talk.

1. Deco Earrings: $24.99, Amazon
          I like these. I can imagine they're really versatile, and you'd wear them a lot. I also have a feeling, they're smaller than you think they're going to be. But I'd wear them.

2. Snickers Pumpkin: Priced Per Store:
          If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you may have read that I think seasonal snickers are better than the regular ones. For the first time, this year I had a snickers pumpkin. And, of course, it was great. So, pick one of these up today. You need it.

3. Chocolove Dark Chocolate with Cherries and Almonds: $38.70 for 12, Amazon
          Currently, this is my favorite chocolate. Don't buy it on amazon, though. That's more expensive than you can get it in the store. In Atlanta, I can usually find this at Fresh Market, the health food section of Kroger, and Whole Foods. It's smooth, has that snap when you break it apart, has crunch almonds and also chewy dried cherries. Perfection.

4. "I have Plans With My Dog" hoodie: $35.20, Human
          I mean, I don't think I have to say much about this. I want to stay home with my dog, and a hoodie sweatshirt seems most appropriate.

5. Henrik Vibskov ET Sock: $34, The Sock Hop
          When I was designing a lot of fun socks, I used to look at this site all the time. I know, I know. These are expensive for a pair of socks, but they're pretty cute. And there are a bunch of fun color combos. If you have some time, I think you should peruse the socks on this website. I find them pretty original.

6. Vans Pig Suede Court DX: $65, Vans:
          I love Vans. When the weather changes, their classic slip-ons are my go-to. I love this cool grey color, but all three colors are so good. These look like prime brunch material  with some nice jeans, a good knit top, and a great jacket.

Ok, that's it! Happy Tuesday!

Popular Posts