Now Accepting Christmas Orders!


I think today's image pretty much says it all. If you're looking for something extra special and extra personal for this year's gift-giving, you might want to commission a drawing or painting of their child or pet or anything else!

I'll be accepting orders from today until November 15. Placing an order is only complete when I receive all information I need: Size, color, and reference image. Until I have all that info, I can't consider anything an actual order...so, no holding places in line.

For pricing and sizing, visit the pricing page on www.sarahjjonesart.com.

So that I can keep track of all the order info in the same place, I ask that all orders be submitted via email, not text or Facebook messenger. You can find the email address on the Contact page of www.sarahjjonesart.com.

All right! You have your timeline, let's get your holiday shopping started!

Popular Posts