Seven Girly iPhone Backgrounds


A few weeks ago...maybe even like a month ago, I ordered a new phone case from AliExpress. Well, needless to say it's not here yet. It's glittery and wonderful, yet it won't get glitter all inside my purse. So, in short, it's perfect. But alas, I'm still waiting.

In the meantime, I decided I should change my phone background. Because the new iPhone 7 has a larger screen than my antique 5S, I decided to make these the size of the iPhone 7 display.

Some of these are ridiculous, and some of them are more sensible. I made them all in Adobe Illustrator, and all you have to do is save them to your camera roll in order to use them as your phone background.

So, here we go!







All right. That's it for me! I hope you find something you like here. And, you never know...I may make some more soon. Happy Thursday!

Popular Posts