Spinster Pins: Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

easy-diy-halloween-costumes

If you're the sort of spinster I am, you don't go in for those "sexy" halloween costumes. For us, something a little more creative is in order. So, in case you haven't made up your mind yet, I've done a little Pinterest-searching for you. Let's look at these ideas.

1. A Bubble Bath:
          I think this is a great idea. It can be as easy or difficult as you want. Some people used balloons, and some people used clear plastic christmas ornaments. Either way, it's pretty easy.

2. Taxidermy:
          If you've got some face paint (or just some makeup, I guess) and a cardboard box, then you've got this.

3. Bob Ross Chia Head...or just a regular Chia Head:
          This woman says she crocheted the beard, etc, but I'm pretty sure you can just do this with glue.

4. Pig in a Blanket:
          This is just cute. And super easy.

5. A Gum Ball Machine:
          Only if you have a lot of time to glue things down. Netflix binge?

6. A Chicken:
          I actually laughed out loud when I saw the gloves on this woman's feet. Genius.

7. Lipstick:
          There's a DIY attached to this pin, and I'm not sure how easy it actually is, but it's SO CUTE.

8. A Bouquet:
          Perfect if you've been wanting to make those giant fake flowers. I love this one.

9. A Skunk:
          These feather boas are super cheap, and you know you already have a black dress or black pants and a black top. Excellent.

10. Toothpaste:
          Guys. I'm pretty sure she's got a lampshade on her head. And that's all I needed to see. Sold.

And, for the bonus round, here is a picture of a horse dressed as a poodle. You're welcome.

Happy Thursday!

Popular Posts