#WIP - Big Cat

cat-paint-by-number

So, last week, I asked you to cast your vote on what color way I should do for my 36x48 cat painting. I received responses via my personal Facebook page, comments on this blog, The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page, and text. The top three were numbers 6, 7, and 11. However, number 7 won! (see below for reference).



So, I've started on the painting! It's coming along, but I think I mixed some of the colors too bright and some too dark. So, I'll adjust them and keep you updated! Asking for your input was a lot of fun, though, so I may ask again very soon!

Now, onto something kind of funny. This morning I was opening my Blogger account to make this post, and somehow I landed on the "referring sites" page. At the bottom of that page, there is a list of the things that people have searched on the internet that brought them to my page. See below what they were...



Now, not all of these are surprising. Most of these are things that are directly related to blog posts. And, the one that I love the most is also the subject of a blog post. But I'm just so happy to see that someone searched Lois Reitzes's voice sounding like an old lady and found my post. I'm glad I'm not alone in my distaste for her vocal stylings.

Well, spinsters, it's back to work for me! Happy Monday!

Popular Posts