Up For Discussion: One Fawn Twelve Ways


Well, spinsters, I'm back! As I'm writing this sentence, the image above is irking me because the rows are not evenly spaced. Please forgive me...but hopefully you can help me in another way.

The post with one cat twelve ways was a big success. Through The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page, my personal page, text, and comments on this blog, I was able to choose a color combo that worked great for my cat painting. Today, I was hoping you'd help me out again!

Look at the image above. click on it to view larger. There are numbers below each color combo for easy reference. Which color combo(s) do you like the best? Let me know below in the comments or on The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page. At the end of the day, I'll tally the votes, and that'll be the color combo I use. Oh, and if you want your friends to have their say, please feel free to share! I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in Advance! Happy Monday!

Popular Posts