#WIP: Sam



If you've been following my Instagram, you know I'm still working away at the triptych of precious pets I was posting about last week. Today I wanted to share a photo and a vide of one of the three.

This adorable dog is named Sam, and I think he could very well be related to my Miranda. His ears are just like hers, but he's just a different color. Possibly distant cousins? One can only hope...especially if he's as sweet a dog as she is.

Last night, I posted a video of myself working on the painting of Sam. Unfortunately it's pretty dark, but I never thought about doing such a thing, so maybe today I'll make one of myself working on the portrait of his sister, Mary Todd Lincoln.

Check out the video embedded below!



And, here's what Sam's painting looks like so far. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated as things progress!
A video posted by jonezee85 (@jonezee85) on


Popular Posts