Spinster Food: Biscuits and Gravy Casserole



On Thursday Nights, a few people from my church meet at my friend Karen's house for bible study. For the first couple of meeting, Karen bore the burden of cooking for everyone, but then I started nosing my way in and asking if I could help. Last night's theme was "breakfast for dinner," so I volunteered to make a breakfast casserole. 

Now, I think if you've been reading this blog for long enough, you know I'm a lazy cook. So, I took to Pinterest to look for some easy breakfast casserole recipes. They were not in short supply, and they all looked pretty easy. Since one of the items Karen had suggested was biscuits and gravy, I thought the biscuits and gravy casserole pin I saw was a perfect idea. 

So, I made this recipe using Jimmy Dean sausage, Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits, and Pioneer pepper gravy.  The casserole turned out great if I do say so myself, but I feel like I must give credit where credit's due and link you to Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom, where the recipe was originally posted. 

Add this one to your breakfast party repertoire. I give it two thumbs up. 

Popular Posts