Spinster Jams: New Playlist

running-shoes-print


So, ever since Grooveshark shut down, I haven't been making too many online playlists. This week, though, I finished Couch to 5K for the umpteenth time (we'll see if it actually sticks this go round), and so I find myself in need of a new running playlist. I needed one that would be around 45 minutes to start. Perhaps I'll need more later, but for now, this will do.

I made the playlist in iTunes just thinking of whatever came to my mind that made me want to dance. Because...running is kind of like boring dancing, right? Maybe not. In any case, I wanted to listen to something fun since I don't really enjoy working out.

So, today I present to you my new playlist. I put this one together with YouTube so you can listen to it for yourself. I make no claims to good taste in music. Judge me if you will. I really don't care.

In case you'd like to listen to the playlist blindly, I'm embedding it below. If you'd like to just read what's on it, I'm listing after the videos.






 1. "Stitches" - Shawn Mendes

2. "Classic" - MKTO

3. "Toxic" - Britney Spears

4. "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" - Lady Gaga

5. "Uptown Funk" - Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars

6. "We R Who We R" - Ke$ha

7. "Confident" - Demi Lovato

8. "Flawless Remix" - Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaj

9. "Cake by the Ocean" - DNCE

10. "Hands Up" - The Black Eyed Peas

11. "Lean On" - Major Lazer & DJ Snake

12. "Work" - Rhianna ft. Drake

13. "Hands To Myself" - Selena Gomez


Enjoy! Happy Monday!

Popular Posts