Spinstergram: Valentines



I love making valentines. Each year I make all my valentines by hand, using whatever technique and media strike my fancy. For the past few years I've used some combination of watercolor and glitter, and this year I did the same. I also used come colored pens to add some contrast.

Last year, like a Christmas card, I sent a photo of my family - Miranda and me - inside the card. this year, I thought I'd spare everyone. Well, not everyone...a couple people (most of whom are relatives) did receive a photo, but that was the exception and not the rule. So, if you're receiving a valentine from me this year, then you don't have to try to figure out what to do with a photo of me and my dog. You're welcome. Even though I know you have a special album full of photos just of me. It's ok. We'll both pretend I don't know.

So, in case you're still looking to make a few valentines this year, I thought I'd share this image of a few of mine in case you need some ideas! If you're a little creatively challenged, don't worry. I have printables from past years. Just click that link.

Also, don't forget to get some Valentine's Day candy for your desk. It's just...really important. Happy Tuesday!

Popular Posts