More Paper Dolls and Commentary

Yes, yes. I know. It's another paper doll coloring page. However, I've somehow ceased to have lots of time to think of and make new illustrations. Hopefully I'll share one with you tomorrow.

Now for some sparkling commentary:

Last night I had two separate dreams where men wanted to date me. Then I woke up. Surprisingly, though, the fellow I informed of my wereraccoonhood has actually requested a coffee date tomorrow night. Perhaps he, too, is a mythical creature. By mythical creature I mean a man who meets my stringent requirements and is also willing to leave me alone about 90% of the time so that I can have my mandatory introvert recharge. My money's on 'no,' thought.

In the meantime, I will be having a queso dip date with Miranda's babysitter tonight. I say this to warn you ahead of time I will be out of town for nearly a week starting this Saturday. However, if you're planning to rob my apartment, you're out of luck. Miranda's babysitter is also staying at my apartment. So don't even think about it. She could murder you just with eye contact and snark.

Now, I'm off to pretend that I know how to prepare myself for a day of work. Happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts