A Finished Portrait and a New Website!

I had a dream last night that all my teeth were falling out as I waited for the freight elevator at the corporate design offices of American Eagle Outfitters. That's what I get for eating at waffle  house last night.

Above you'll see a cropped/Instagram photo of my most recent finished portrait. Her name is Nova, and she's a Pitt Bull Mix I met at the dog park with her mom, Meredith. I can't wait to deliver this one now that it's dry!

If you follow my Instagram, you've probably seen me working on some portraits lately. I decided to finally put up a website for the portraits and artwork for more information for potential clients. If you're interested in ordering a portrait or just checking out the site, you can visit the link here: http://www.sarahjjonesart.com . Enjoy!

Popular Posts