My Thoughts on This Week

you're-killing-me-smalls, patrick-renna, the-sandlot, patrick-renna-the-sandlot, the-sandlot-graphic
This may not scientifically be the longest week ever, but from my Spinster's point of view, it sure seems like it. I cannot wait to get in some quality sweatpants-and-bathrobe time this weekend like the spinster I am. And maybe I'll visit the Pendergrass flea market again. Maybe. And maybe the movies.

For now, however, this Sandlot inspired graphic just about sums up how I'm feeling regarding how long this weekend is taking to get here. It's killin' me, Smalls.

Also, since the weekend obviously also means pizza, I must tell you that I've finally tried the Gluten Free Pizza at Mellow Mushroom, and it was quite delicious. I highly recommend it.

And as for you, Friday evening, if you're reading this, you need to get here much quicker. Thank you.

Popular Posts