Spinster Friday Jams: 03.07.2014

playlist-graphic, friday-playlist-graphic
Hooray! It's Friday! In honor of the glorious beginning of yet another fabulous weekend (ok, well, it'll start when we all leave work today), I've put together yet another Spinster Friday Jams Playlist.

I tried to do a little something different with the graphic today, and I can't decide whether or not I think it's creepy. It's something different, at least.

Now, this past weekend I went home, and I extracted my old CD collection from the walk in closet in my South Carolina Bedroom. In the thick, zippered binder, I found a treasure trove of burned cd's as well as legal, purchased copies. Today's playlist is an ode to some of the excellent music I found and listened to on the way home. Because finding a mystery mixed CD from high school or college is like discovering a pot of gold.

To listen blindly, click here.

The playlist:

1. "Pump It" - The Black Eyed Peas
2. "Last Friday Night" - Katy Perry
3. "Here (In Your Arms)" - HelloGoodbye
4. "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" - Chris Brown
5. "I Whip My Hair" - Willow Smith
6. "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
7. "I Got It From My Mama" - Will.I.Am
8. "My Milkshake" - Kelis
9. "California Gurls" - Katy Perry
10. "Rude Boy" - Rihanna
11. "Check On It" - Beyonce
12. "Here It Goes Again" - OK Go
13. "My Humps" - The Black Eyed Peas
14. "Single Ladies" - Beyonce
15. "Fergalicious'

I hope this gets you dancing at your desk or stars your Friday night off right!

Popular Posts