The Morning After

If you're anything like me, you thought you were going to want to eat the rest of that heart shaped pizza this morning, but now you're wondering if maybe you overdid it last night. What a wild night of spinstering! I doubt if anyone had more fun on their dates last night than I did with my Chartpak markers, my (sort of) heart shaped pizza, my bathrobe, and Law and Order: SVU on Netflix.

Really, I think the only way to get through the work day after such a crazy night is to have a can of regular coke and some candy for breakfast. And maybe to do something about this hair. I wonder if they'd say anything if I wore my bathrobe to work.

I hope you all had a splendid Valentines Day, completely devoid of awkwardness and disappointment. I, for one, got everything I wanted. Well, except a day off today.

Popular Posts