The Little Sketchbook Is Almost Finished!


So, I thought I was going to finish my little sketchbook last week, but somehow I'm still working on it. Yesterday, I did some Facebook live videos (I'll embed below). In the meantime, here's another couple of pages. The floral on the left is pasted in. It didn't show up quite as well in the photo as it does in real life. I think the dots on the right threw my camera off.

All right! Now for the videos.

This first one is from The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page. It's much shorter than the second one, so if you're short on time, this is the one for you:



 This second one includes a little tour of the sketchbook while I wait for one of the watercolor paintings to dry. It's much longer, though, so if you've got the time, this is the one for you!



 All right. That's it for me! Happy Tuesday!

Popular Posts