A sort of Psychedelic Print


I've been doing some freelance print design lately, and so even when I'm not working, I'm thinking about prints. This may, perhaps, explain why I've been posting so many prints.

None of the prints I've been posting have any thing to do with the prints I've been doing for freelance work. In fact, If I were making these for professional purposes, I feel like I'd probably make more sophisticated repeats. However, I think it's fun to design a quarter of something and see what it turns out like when you mirror it several times.

today's print turned out to look a bit psychedelic, but I quite like this color combo. You wouldn't want more than, say, a pillow out of this fabric in your home. Still...it'd be a serious accent pillow.

All right. I hope you have an excellent Wednesday!

Popular Posts