Spinster Food: Doughnuts

donut-print, donut-repeat, doughnut-repeat


Before we get started here, I just have to say that I haven't actually made any doughnuts. I just...well, I just want some. I follow a local doughnut shop on Instagram (@RevolutionDoughnuts), and this morning I particularly want to eat all of their confections.

I'm too lazy to go all the way to Revolution Doughnuts in Decatur right now, so I thought I'd just look up some easy doughnut recipes on Pinterest. After reading the recipes and realizing I don't have any milk, I think I'll just eat something healthy. It's for the best, anyway. But, I invite you to enjoy these recipes and potentially make them yourself.

1. Super Easy Doughnuts from Raining Hot Coupons
          I have to be honest and say this recipe doesn't exactly seem "super easy" to me. But the product looks amazing.

2. Puff Pastry Doughnuts from Six Sisters Stuff
          This is a little more like it! But I don't have any puff pastry.

3. Easy Cronut Recipe from Baking Beauty
          I'm not so sure about the Vanilla Pudding part, but the rest of this recipe seems easy enough. And you might even have a can of crescent trolls in your fridge!

4. An Easy Donut Recipe to Make Your Life Easier from Homemade Recipes
          I'm pretty sure you don't have any dry active yeast on hand, but I like how this recipe has pictures, and the end product looks legit.

5. S'mores Donuts from Buns in My Oven
          I mean, just look at them. You need these.

All right. Happy Saturday! I'm hungry.


Popular Posts