Spinstergram: My Last Order of the Season



So, since I went dark for quite a few days, I thought I should share one of the things I was working on. Between My last post and this one, I've shipped three paintings, two drawings, and I hand delivered the one pictured here. The other ones are top secret, and I can't wait to hear how they go over on Christmas morning!

Above you'll see the only work in process photo I took, and below..Tada! It's finished!


So...there are only a few more days until I take yet another break for Christmas, but I thought I'd just share a little bit of what I've been working on before I leave again. 

BUT WAIT! Tomorrow I'll be back because I'm working on a little something for the first #FAFATL in a long time. So, check back tomorrow to see what I'm going to drop around Atlanta.

Happy Thursday!

Popular Posts