Spinster Shopping: Sparkle Back To School


It's Friday, and I think that's cause for celebration. I also think it's cause for a little online shopping. Today's theme? Sparkle back to school. However, you don't have to be going back to school to enjoy these delightful items. 

Let's get started!

          If your life involves binders in any way, I think you need one of these. It just makes organization just a little more exciting. 

          Think how snazzy the inside of your locker could be with this incredible glitter magnet. 

          I really feel like I would want to wear these guys every day. They're very cute and very wearable.

          I must be honest. These glitter highlighters are the main reason I made today's shopping guide. I mean, look at them! They are amazing. You positively need these in your life. At least I'm sure I do.

          I love this store. I especially love how thee are called "Unicorn Morning Mist" earrings. That's how I would describe them.

          I love these. I don't like talking on the phone, but I'd probably want to be on mine a lot more if it were glittery in a way that wouldn't get all over my purse. And I'm not talking any of that metallic fabric business. 

          I think there are an insane number of uses for these stickers. They're hearts and they're glittery. Excellent. 

          You might need to be a bit more into that kawaii life to wear these, but I think they're adorable. If I were inclined to make a little more effort when I get dressed, then I might try to go back to high school and wear these in my hair all day every day.

          Now, I've gone digital with all my planner needs, but it has come to my attention that many a lady is really into her  IRL planner. These are some cute stickers to signify extra glittery and/or exciting days.

Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!

Popular Posts