Hooray! Big News for the Spinster!


Spinsters! I have huge news. I just got an email this morning that I have been accepted as a vendor at this year's ICE Holiday Shopping Spectacular! What's ICE? Remember when I told you about Indie Craft Experience? Well, this time I won't be shopping at it - I'll be selling! 

I'll be sharing a table with my friend and amazing illustrator, Anna Oh. Click that link and check out her stuff! 

I will, of course, have some coloring books available for sale as well as some stationary and the like. Get yourselves ready! I'm super excited. 

So, if you live in the Atlanta area or can make arrangements to be in town the weekend of November 21 and 22, please come to ICE and drop by our booth! We'll have some items that will make excellent holiday gifts!

Put it in your Google calendar now...but don't worry. I'll remind you again when the time comes.

Hooray!

Popular Posts