Spinster Summer Anthem: "Fancy"

Today's post really has nothing to do with spinsterhood. The lyrics are unspinsterly, and the video is just fun, but the first time I heard this song on the radio, I loved it.

When I heard the name Iggy Azalea, and I vaguely remembered a post Maria Nichol made on Glipho about her curves. Somehow, though, I didn't make the connection. I just knew the song was catchy. Now, after having listened to it at least a million times, it has become clear that Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" will, in fact, be my summer anthem. It's already in my running playlist, and I'm mad when it takes too long to come up in the shuffle.

Now, without further ado, here's the magnificent Clueless-inspired video. Be forewarned, however, that I couldn't find the radio edit in video form. So...there is some language.


Popular Posts