Spinster Love: Oh Joy!

Since we're on a roll talking about blogs and bloggers we love, I'm just going to keep the party going. Another one of my favorite daily reads is Oh Joy! from the mind of one Mrs. Joy Cho. Thankfully for me and today's illustration, Cho often shows photos of herself and her precious family on her blog, and every single photo is the cutest.

Cho posts on an array of different topics, but her blog has an excellently cohesive feeling to it. She has a distinct point of view, and it must resonate with a lot of Americans because she has had several capsule collections of products. Most recently, Cho has designed a diaper bag for Feed, a line of decor, bedding, toys and other cutenesses for The Land of Nod, and of course her excellent party supplies for Target! I'm sure I don't need to tell you those were already pretty much sold out the first day I saw them. The party hats were probably my favorite. Have no fear, though, if you didn't get to pick up any of the Oh Joy! for Target line this round. Yesterday, Oh Joy! posted the cutest promo video for her upcoming Oh Joy for Target summer collection.

So, now that you've spend your morning clicking all the links to Joy Cho's excellent blog and products, I think you should know that I want to be her when I grow up. Especially when she eats things.

Happy Friday all, and I hope your day's a little brighter for looking at all that cuteness!

Popular Posts