Spinstering Out: Cereal for Dinner

Thursday night I ran 4.5 miles after work. I'm not going to lie. I was (and still am) super proud. It was super hot, and by the time I got home, it was about 8:30 PM. I knew, however, what had to be done. I needed dinner, and it needed to be cold.

I was fresh out of Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato (because I ate it earlier in the week for breakfast), so that was out of the question for the cold dinner I wanted. However, if I had had any in the freezer, in the absence of anyone who could or would have judged, I would have devoured it right from its container while sitting in my bed, wearing my bathrobe. No, this night was a night for the age-old spinster (and, to be honest, bachelor and college student) classic, cereal for dinner.

On a hot night, cereal really hits the spot. But, really, on any night when you don't have anything else that sounds good, cereal is a pretty good option. And, if you're a spinster, no one even has to know. No one, that is, unless you're writing a spinsterhood blog about it...

Popular Posts