Carrots



Yesterday I ate

The delicious JapaneseChicken and Carrots
That was a delicious food haiku for you.  You loved it. It's ok. You don't have to deny it.
So I'm sitting here at 6:47 AM, and I've just heard my brother start up his truck in the silence of the morning and pull away. My parents have put a giant TV in my bedroom, so I'm sitting here waiting for the Today Show after having eaten a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. 
Why am I awake so early, you ask. Well, as my vacation would dictate, I must get as much sleep as my body wants. So, I went to sleep at 8:45 last night. Because that's how I roll.I'm also making the five and a half hour drive south to my sister's house to see my month-old niece. I figure the sooner I get on the road, the better.Matt Lauer is scaring me about this hurricane, but apparently I left New York at the perfect time. Taylor Swift and I will be heading away from the storm all day today. That's right, I bought the new album, and I love it. And I'm also going to listen to Carly Rae Jepsen. And Destiny's Child, but that's a given. All right, I've gotta get packin'. I hope to hit second breakfast before 10:30 AM. True spinsta fo' rill. 

Popular Posts