I'm Dreaming of the South Line Water Cat


While I slept last night, my brain made up a song. It goes like this: "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of the south line water cat."

I have no idea where this song or idea came from, but I googled it this morning, and apparently, in Southeast Asia, there is such a thing as a fishing cat. Coincidence or a result of ambient awareness? To my knowledge, I'd never heard of the fishing cat, but who can say?

As for the photo, I'm pretty proud of the box table I made last night for my dinner break with my friend Tash.

Speaking of packing, I have to say that I had a spinster-power moment yesterday when I disassembled a bed all by myself, moved the mattress and box springs, and put them all in a compact area. Insert the strong arm emoji.

Now, back to packing!
SaveSave

Popular Posts