Gift Guide: Mom


Yesterday's guide was for dads, so of course today's is for moms! Today I've got a collection of gifts that I think might just fit for moms of all ages...and maybe even some grandmothers, too! Let's take a look.

1. Starbucks Cold Cup: $19.95, Starbucks Stores
         If your mom is always on the go, she might like this super tall reusable tumbler. I have one of these, and I love it. I feel like I'm doing something good for myself by drinking as much water as this thing can hold. I even take it to the gym to work out. It says it's not dishwasher safe, but I haven't had any problems. That may mean my dishwasher is weak, though...I never know.

2. HoMedics 3D Shiatsu + Vibration Massage Pillow: 49.99, Khol's
          One morning I found myself watching a gifting special on QVC, and they were advertising this thing. You can use it on your feet or back or neck or whatever you want. They tried to convince the buyers it can look like just any other cute pillow. While I don't believe that, I do think a mom who's constantly on her feet might really enjoy one of these things.

3. SunnyLife Pineapple and Watermelon Cards: $19, ShopBop
          Is your mom in a bridge club or a card group? A cute deck of cards or two is always a good options.

4. Hand and Foot Cream: $11, The Body Shop
          This was voted one of the best hand creams by the readers of Total Beauty. I don't generally shop at the body shop, but I do have some dry hands and feet, so I'd be willing to give it a try. I imagine your mom would, too.

5. Patterned Modern Block Keychain: $34, Moon & Lola
          You may have noticed that one of the themes of this year's gift guides is keyring. There are a lot of really cute ones out there. I love this personalized option. It comes in a few different prints, and you can choose the initials or word you'd like. Pretty cute.

6. Kate Spade Swan Socks: $10, ShopBop
          Swans seem to be a big trend right now. Since Swans are kind of one of the mascots of my hometown, I thought I should include some swan socks.

7. Alpine Toile Flannel Pajamas: $103, Pottery Barn
          A nice set of pajamas is a good idea for a mom or a grandmother...or a sister or roommate. You can order these with a monogram as well.

8. Clear Glass Stemmed Jar with Lid: $15, Hobby Lobby
          Whenever I'm home for the holidays, my mom has an assortment of this type of jar/canister filled with different candies. Start your mom a collection of these as a *hint* that perhaps she, too, should provide a mix of different kinds of m&ms for guests and visitors to her home.

9. Lucite and Pave Necklace: $32, J.Crew
          This necklace comes in a few other colors, including navy and tortoise. I saw these in the store, and they're all cute and infinitely wearable.

10. Vera Bradley Fleece Slippers: $$14.46, QVC
          If your mom loves Vera Bradley, these should be a winner. They also look super squishy and comfy - perfect for relaxing after a night of having to wear high heels that don't feel great.

All right! That's it~ Happy Wednesday~


Popular Posts