Sweaty Feet and Candy for Breakfast

Of course, I didn't eat sweaty feet for breakfast. What I mean to say is that I'm still in bed, and my feet are sweaty, but I don't want to get up. I'm leaving for the airport in less then three hours, and I meant to clean my apartment this morning, but instead I'm sitting here eating the candy my neighbor gave me for christmas (Andes Mints are surprisingly good for breakfast) and watching that weird Brad Pitt Chanel No 5 Commercial.

And also, to avoid cleaning, I made a twitter account for this blog! (Scary). So...follow me @spnstrhddiaries. I'm sure I'll be tweeting from the airport while I'm avoiding finishing Infinite Jest. That book is so long, and I'm still waiting for it to become rewarding.

All right, I think I owe it to myself to at least wipe down the counter (all 6" of it).

Popular Posts