Back Again!

 

Well, well, well. Here I am. Back again. I felt it might be a good time to celebrate spinsterhood. 

My last post was about Coronavirus, and of course that's still going on. But let's not talk about that. This post will be a brief update and reintroduction. The next post will be back to our regular programming. Well, regular back in 2017.

I can't say that I'll be posting every single day like I used to, but I think this will be a fun exercise for me and hopefully entertaining for you.

So, what have I been doing? Well. When I started this blog, I was in my twenties living in New York City. Now, I'm 35 years old and living in a small town. I started a magazine a little over three years ago, and It's been going strong ever since. If you'd like to look at some of the issues, you can find them here.

I try to keep the magazine what I like to call "text light," because I rarely really read the articles in magazines. Its whole purpose is to promote local businesses and the community in the town where I live. It's a free publication, but it's supported in part by the city, with the remainder coming from advertisers. 

Other than that, I've just been painting. I'm lucky to be able to say I've been working as a full-time portrait artist for about five years now. It allows me to spend more time with Miranda the baby dog while focusing on becoming better at my craft. 

Aaaannnnd I'm still a spinster. Still single. Kind of looking for Mr. Right, but also kind of...enjoying eating dinner on my sofa with my dog. 

All right! That's it! Happy spinstering to you! Check back soon for another post!

Popular Posts