Some doodles and coming soon

drawings-of-faces, pencil-doodles, face-doodle, face-sketch, face-sketches
Today's image is just some doodles I made while I was watching TV on New Year's Eve. We have it before and after coloring. I don't really like the one in the top right hand corner, but I guess you can't really win them all, especially when you're drawing them all not he same sheet of paper.

Now, on to something I think you may find exciting. Or, at least, I hope you will. Ever since the NaNoWriMo story ended, I've been getting comments whenever I see readers about their missing the fictional narrative. So, I think that at least a few people might be excited to know that this Monday, I'll be starting a new fictional story on the blog!

I learned a few things while I was working on on A Fashion Story for NaNoWriMo. The most important thing I think I learned, though, was that I can't work a full time job, write a novel, and make an illustration every day while still getting enough sleep and maintaining some semblance of a social life. As such, I'm afraid I'm going to have to scale back on the illustrations while I write for the month of January. I hope you will be able to forgive me, but the illustrations will only be the number of their respective part of the story. Perhaps I'll get a little ambitious if I find myself with some extra time, however, I just feel like I should put the warning out there.

So, I hope you're all as excited as I am to start another journey. Without a fixed word-count quota, I think this may move a little differently. But, I hope you'll still enjoy!

And also, here are the faces all colored up:

Popular Posts